Partnership Firm Registration in Delhi
Partnership firm Registration in Delhi
In This Article, I will provide you with information regarding partnership firm registration in Delhi, how to register of partnership firm in Delhi and what are the documents required for partnership firm registration in Delhi.
In Delhi, The Partnership is among the most popular Business entity and Nowadays partnership is also very preferred and recommended for starting a Business in Delhi. Microsoft, Google, Apple, Flipkart etc are the examples of the popular partnership firms.
What is a Partnership?
The partnership is a type of Business Entity or Business structure that is governed by the partnership act. When 2 persons or more than Two Persons enter into a legal agreement to commence and undertake a Business activity for a profit is called a partnership firm.
Feature of Partnership firm registration in Delhi
- For Starting a partnership minimum of two people and maximum of 10 in case of Banking firm and 20 in case of Any other business.
- There are no minimum capital criteria to start a Partnership firm in Delhi.
- All the Partnership firm that are formed have to make an agreement known as partnership deed after this they are bound in contractual basis and are registered as a legal business entity in Delhi.
- Registration of partnership firm in Delhi is not mandatory but it is recommended to get Partnership registration.
- Partners who are forming a partnership should qualify in accordance with the conditions given in the Indian contract act.
- In a Partnership firm, the liability of partners is unlimited and it has no separate Legal entity so the partners have to bear the loss and pay off liabilities from their own assets and money.
- The first step in Partnership Firm registration in Delhi is to Create a Partnership deed that should clearly state name of partners, nature of business, the Capital contribution of partners etc.
- To Secure a partnership registration in Delhi, You have to visit the website of a registrar of partnership firms delhi state and fill an online application form and submit a Partnership deed along with all the required documents.
- After You have submitted the application for Partnership Registration in Delhi, If The Registrar of firms finds everything in order then he will issue the certificate of registration and If not then he will ask for more information.
- Pan Card, Aadhar card, Driving License, passport, and voter Id Card of all Partners.
- Telephone bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill and rental agreement for the address proof of the office of Partnership.
- Partnership Deed with all the clauses given in partnership act.
Conclusion on Partnership Firm Registration in Delhi
A Partnership firm is anything but difficult to Form since no Complicated and difficult business requirements are required to be satisfied. Partnership Firm Registration isn’t mandatory and in at the will of the Partners can decide whether they need to Register Partnership firm in Delhi or not. But a Partnership Firm in Delhi can’t profit lawful advantages in the event that it isn’t enlisted, subsequently, it is constantly fitting to enlist it. I Hope You like this Article about Partnership Firm Registration in Delhi if You are still confused about Registration of Partnership Firm in Delhi you can check out our Website and Further You can seek our help in Getting Partnership Registration in Delhi.
Created & Posted By Ravi kumar
CA Article at TAXAJ
TAXAJ is a consortium of CA, CS, Advocates & Professionals from specific fields to provide you a One Stop Solution for all your Business, Financial, Taxation & Legal Matters under One Roof. Some of them are: Launch Your Start-Up Company/Business
, Trademark & Brand Registration
, Digital Marketing
, E-Stamp Paper Online
, Closure of Business
, Legal Services
, Payroll Services
, etc. For any further queries related to this or anything else visit TAXAJ
TAXAJ Corporate Services LLP
Address: 1/11, 1st Floor, Sulahkul Vihar, Old Palam Road, Dwarka, Delhi-110078
Partnership Firm Registration process step by step
The increasing use of technology has also allowed the government entities to make functions like registration and compliance online. In India, although a number of states still follow an offline procedure, there are few states who have adopted the ...
Is Partnership Firm Registration Mandatory ?
In India, there is no need to register a partnership deed. This is the short answer, as specified under part VII of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932. However, as you would expect, it isn’t the end of the topic if you’re looking to start a partnership ...
Partnership Firm Definition, Features
Partnership Firms: Definition, Features, Advantages and Disadvantages Definition: The proprietorship form of ownership suffers from certain limitations such as limited resources, limited skill and unlimited liability. Expansion in business requires ...
GST Registration Documents For Partnership Firm
Documents Required for Partnership Registration in India A partnership is easy to form since no complex business formalities are required to be fulfilled. The Partnership Act, 1932 regulates the registration of partnership firms in India. A minimum ...
Proprietorship Firm Registration in Delhi
Proprietorship Registration In Delhi A business that is run by a single person is called a Proprietary business in Delhi and the owner of this business is called the proprietor. Proprietorships in Delhi are the most common as one can start the ...