The particulars to be furnished are CIN of the company, email ID, Objects of the company, Net worth of the company, particulars of charge if any, the total amount outstanding as of 31st March 2020, and particulars of credit rating.
Documents to be submitted
- Auditors certificate
- Copy of Trust deed
- Deposit Insurance contract, wherever applicable and mentioned in the form
- Copy of instrument creating the charge
- List of depositors – List of deposits matured and cheque issued but not yet cleared to be shown separately
- Details of liquid assets
- Optional attachment
Fees shall be payable as per the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules.
Consequences of non-filing
If the company does not adhere to the requirements of DPT-3 and keeps accepting deposits then it will face the following consequences:
- Under Section 73 A penalty of a minimum of 1 crore or twice the number of deposits whichever is lower, may extend to Rs. 10 crore
- For every officer who is in default imprisonment up to 7 years and with a fine not less than Rs. 25 lakhs which may extend to Rs. 2 crores.
- Under Rule 21 On the company and every officer in default, a fine may extend up to Rs. 5,000, and where the contravention is a continuing one, a fine of Rs. 500 for every day since the default.
For more information on this visit TAXAJ.
Posted By Twinkle